2012年3月29日星期四

any time in the Vibram TrekSport Men

Here are some reviews about trekking with Vibram FiveFingers:Vibram FiveFingers KSO Grey-BlackRating: 5 starsMaterials: 4 mm rubber solesUse: 4 - 8 mile trekking around the roadsBreak-in Interval: I trek for 1 week on a tread mill to adjust my legsPrice Paid: $45Purchased 5 weeks ago and I love them! I trek about 20-25 miles per week within the road. I have transitioned into the Vibram FiveFingers KSO Grey-Black over the 5 weeks. I now do all my recovery and trekking within the Vibram FiveFingers KSO. I discover that the Vibram FiveFingers KSO Grey-Black stretch out my calf muscles and keeps them loose.I haven't tried it, but winter trekking where your feet may be immersed in cold water would seem like a bad idea. It really is also cold and sloppy to use them on the trails however, but I am searching forward to trying them on trails soon.I was able to obtain within the suggested size, but could have never gotten a sock underneath.



Vibram Five Fingers KSO Mens Shoes Grey-BlueRating: 5 starsMaterials: neopreneUse: trekkingPrice Paid: $45As a professional trekking guidebook I planned to use these shoes for on trekking as a result of the low profile and when I teach, to keep out pebbles and such.The material dries significantly quicker then that in the Flow's and the KSO's have a thinner sole for much more feel from the ground. These are also fantastic for camp shoes.Vibram 5 Fingers KSO Mens Shoes Black-RedRating: five starsUse: trekkingPrice Paid: $45The Vibram soles is revolutionary innovation as far as comfy footwear is usually, that is depending on the age old methodology that being barefoot helps your balance and will make you feel aware of the nature all over and ground beneath your ft. Be it grass within the spring, mud in the autumn or rocks in any time in the year.Thin, abrasion-resistant polyamide stretch fabric was style to feet any toes perfectly.


Vibram Bikila Mens
Vibram TrekSport Men
2011 New Vibram