2010年12月10日星期五

hangover with two cups of replica iwc Big Pilot watches coffee

A few years ago, I was training for a marathon during a mid-August heat wave. Like most 21 year olds, I prepped for my first 13-mile run by hitting the bars the night before, sleeping four hours, and shaking off the hangover with two cups of replica iwc Big Pilot watches coffee. I was cramping by mile nine and had abandoned both running and sweating--a bad sign--by mile eleven. By the end of the run, I was borderline delusional, leaving the road for open meadows that I was convinced were short cuts. I was crossing from heat exhaustion to the much more dangerous heat stroke.My actions were textbook examples of how not to run when it’s hot. For athletes, though, heat exhaustion is relatively common in the summer.

Store them properly over the summer. I dont use skin Chopard replica watches savers while skiing, but I may put one in there to make it easier to pull them apart in the fall. Over that long of a time, the glue has a tendency to build up the bond and stick. The skin savers help preserve the glue. Also, keep them out of sunlight and in a dry place.--Kate SiberAnother batch of snow in Santa Fe means one thing: Time to watch some surfing videos. You can check out the ASP WQS Vans Pier Classic at Huntington Beach live at the Vans website. The event began today and ends this Sunday.

During Sunday’s New York City Triathlon, 11 of the 3,000 competitors visited the hospital. It was 90 degrees in Central Park. One racer was in critical condition. So what’s the best way to exercise in the heat? 1. Pay AttentionCoach Mindy Solkin replica iwc Chronograph watches of the NYC-based Running Center recommends paying attention to your body and the weather. If you’re smart, running in the heat shouldnt be much different than any other run. 2. Check the IndexCheck NOAAs heat index before you head out. 3. Drink UpHydrate with Gatorade, water, or shots of salt before, during, and after a run.